Timbre of a TimeFree Mind

Kevin and Darren live in Portland Oregon and are a gay, committed couple. We believe in life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness for all...regardless of sexual orientation, gender, race, nationality, financial status, and being. Erase man-made borders and "they" become "we". New Site: HERE.

Saturday, July 24

 

phones, continued...

I have plugged in all of the phone numbers into Darren's phone. These phones are great. I would have never thought that I would be using something like these...10 years ago? We will probably discard the land phone and use these exclusively. That means folks will be able to call us anywhere, anytime. Am I ready for that? Darren always carries his phone with him and has for some time. Of course he has to be available for work purposes. I, on the other hand, have not been a slave to these communication devices. I know that I don't have to answer when it beckons but....can I resist a call coming in? Turning it off defeats the whole premise of having one in the first place...I think.



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Archives

July 2004   August 2004   September 2004   October 2004   November 2004   December 2004   January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?