Timbre of a TimeFree Mind

Kevin and Darren live in Portland Oregon and are a gay, committed couple. We believe in life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness for all...regardless of sexual orientation, gender, race, nationality, financial status, and being. Erase man-made borders and "they" become "we". New Site: HERE.

Wednesday, September 29

 

School

I've done it I'm back in school. I am taking Dreamweaver 2004 MX and Design Basics: Black and White. The Webpage design course is online and the Art class is on campus Tuesday and Thursday evenings (Portland Community College). I am very excited albeit nervous but I can feel my created juices bubbling up to the surface again. I have to give kudos to Darren for helping me to get to this point. I don't think that I would've come this far without his persistence, commitment and loyalty.



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Archives

July 2004   August 2004   September 2004   October 2004   November 2004   December 2004   January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?