Timbre of a TimeFree Mind

Kevin and Darren live in Portland Oregon and are a gay, committed couple. We believe in life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness for all...regardless of sexual orientation, gender, race, nationality, financial status, and being. Erase man-made borders and "they" become "we". New Site: HERE.

Sunday, February 27

 

Minun isä heimo kotona Hämmästyttää Oregon USA. Minun
isoisä ja isoäiti ulos Suomi ikä aiemmin. Turpeinen.
My Dad's Family circa 1948. My Grandfather and Grandmother
arrived from Finland several decades before. Turpeinen.

Comments:
Hi - my wife's mother is in this picture, Pat. Any way I can get a high res scan or copy of this picture? I just found a post of who Daniel's father was which I need to verify against another source before posting. Check out the family tree I did for Pat at http://digital-vision.com/alan/familytree/turpeinen/familytreeturpeinen-patriciakatherine.htm. Click on the links for Daniel and Kaarina for more pictures of them. Would love to be able to add this photo to our family tree wall and maybe trade Turpeinen genealogical info and other pictures with you. Tag me back at asteffens@digital-vision.com!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Archives

July 2004   August 2004   September 2004   October 2004   November 2004   December 2004   January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?